What is IPL for Dry Eyes?
Ever notice that you have itchy or watery eyes?
Ever feel like they’re worse sometimes your eyes are okay, and sometimes they’re worse?
Are they smeary or filmy at times?
You may have symptoms of Dry Eyes. Other common symptoms of dry eyes include:
- A stinging, burning or scratchy sensation in your eyes
- Stringy mucus in or around your eyes
- Sensitivity to light
- Eye redness
- A sensation of having something in your eyes
- Difficulty wearing contact lenses
- Difficulty with nighttime driving
- Watery eyes, which is the body’s response to the irritation of dry eyes
- Blurred vision or eye fatigue
Sometimes eye drops help and sometimes they don’t.
Have you heard of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) for Dry Eyes?
Optometrist Felix Sugiarto recorded a new video with questions/answers about IPL for Dry Eyes.
- What is IPL for Dry Eyes?
- How different is IPL to Laser?
- What is Rosacea?
- What does IPL for Dry Eyes feel like?
- How do I feel after IPL?
- Is IPL covered by Private Health Insurance?
- When will I start to notice a difference?
- How long does an IPL appointment take?
- Will I still need to use eye drops?
Tap this Youtube Link to learn more about IPL and how it helps Dry Eyes